http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Rest in Peace

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rest in Peace



I was in a somber mood yesterday after paying my respects to an old friend...


Pravin
was AirAsia's Senior First Officer and a father-to-be...

Pravin's funeral ended 3.30pm thereabouts...

The most unbearable moment was Yvonne gentle laid down his pilot's uniform (with a full compliment bearing insignias and epaulets) on Pravin's peacefully resting body together with his pilot's hat. Her final act of love for her beloved husband. Her saying goodbye to him.
I could not stop my tears...
knowing that this is the last time his loving wife is ever going to prepare his clothes for him....
knowing that his son or daughter would have never had the chance to know his/her father...
knowing that Yvonne will have to deliver the baby next month without him around...

My prayers will go out to Pravin's family: Mr. Chandra Tilaka, Mdm Santha, Monsieur Tilaka, Yvonne Wong Tilaka
...

As one life ends, another will come to exist soon...live for him/her and Pravin's memory will always be preserved...

1 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so sad
I dont know ur friend but i saw his obituary in the papers..and my husband knows his dad from MAS.
its a sad thing that his wife has to deliver without him around...if you dont mind me asking, how did he pass away

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home