http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Happy New Year 2011!!!!!

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! It's 2011...
the year before 2012, the supposed end of the world
the year after the first decade in the 21 century
the year I am hoping is filled with new challenges and new happiness

I ushered the new year at the local joint in Damansara Kim...Online. It was moderate compared to the years before. After the countdown, I picked up the check and joined my ex-colleague Sankat at Finnegans (an Irish pub) in Sri Hartmas...man, was the new year quiet...first time in my life, parking could be found within the first five minutes of me reaching the neighbourhood!

I am sober for the most of it... a fellowship of lawyers and friends....

To all my beloved family and friends, I urge everyone to waste not any time to make this year a phenomenal one!

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home