http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: A time for love and peace....

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A time for love and peace....

I dedicate this message to my family, my friends and my loved one...

I pray the Lord God Almighty will show his light and mercy until all. This is the time commemorating God humbling himself with descending upon us and taking form of man, to fulfill the prophecy of the Messiah...

...Jesus was to die for our sins so that we may have everlasting life...a remission of our sins once and for all...there is no other love than this one... all anyone has to do is to just believe... not by deeds...just believe....

For God so loved the world,that He gave His only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
Not too long ago, I embarked on a journey which would proved perilous to me and the person whom I cared so much about. The conflict between right and wrong was implacable .... the one true person I owe my life to, I did not seek blessing from and hence the revelation of a lifetime... the experience is life-changing and I shall reflect upon it always to keep myself steadfast and faithful to Him.

When desires of the heart spurns our dereliction, it is the time when we have to go to Him to seek his permissive will... I too take comfort following my heart and I feel contented for the time being but soon after...

He spoke to me and told me it was not time...


I meant well but words proceeded unjudiciously... I was reaching out but ended up slashing out

...I only pray for your time to know...

Blessed Christmas to all... I pray that He will touch your heart as He has touched mine...

Labels:

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home