http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: This is my prayer as the year ends...

Friday, December 31, 2010

This is my prayer as the year ends...

I looked out from the balcony this evening... seems so calm and surreal at the same time...

The glistening red on the horizon invokes the setting sun... surely as it rises. As with all things on God's green earth, there is a beginning and the end...

I reflect upon the life and times of 2010 and ponder on the possible future looming just a few clock cycles ahead...

I am looking forward to a new year in which to set new goals and plot new journeys and yet I cannot wonder about the things and people I have left behind...in person and in memory... I have come to terms that our sojourn on this earth and the very moments we lived in had come to past for a reason or reasons which may at the time, be beyond our comprehension...

This is my prayer....
GOD, Grant me
the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change,
the COURAGE to what I can, and
the WISDOM to know the difference...

...this year has been life-changing and one which I shall not leave in distant memories as a constant reminder that we must become better than who we are and that all things are possible if you have faith in Him...

I will pray for 'you' and your precious one...that in that far away land , you will find the happiness and fulfillment that you have for so long yearned for...

3 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Nick Leshi said...

Beautiful prayer and a beautifully written post. Have a wonderful new year!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Thank you Nick! Happy New Year to you and family!

4:22 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
cowboys jerseys
nike factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
reebok shoes
ugg outlet
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
2017.8.8

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home