http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Hasbro 3 3/4" Iron Man Mark I (Movie version)

Friday, August 06, 2010

Hasbro 3 3/4" Iron Man Mark I (Movie version)

Yes! I finally found it!...well, actually Kenny Gordvyn finally found it. Up until yesterday, I was hunting high and low for the Iron Man Mark I on 3 3/4 scale. I learned my lesson never to ignore the Iron Man fever lest I want to miss out. Made by Hasbro, this scaled down version of Tony Stark's prototype armor is super detailed. Being the icon of the irrepressible pop-culture, I could not imagine not having one.

The truth is, I am completing my collection of Hot toys Iron Man armor series. Now that remains is the 1/6th scale Mark IV, Mark V and Mark VI armors. I missed out on the Mark I out of hesitation and spent the last 2 years regretting it. It's 4-5 times the price I would have needed to pay for. With the inclusion of the 3 3/4 scale Mark I, I find consolation that my hall of armor is another figure closer to completion.

Labels:

3 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger CFC said...

You were looking for that? I had one too. I must say, for this figure, the detail is stupendous! Now I am looking for the comic Mk I that has a very nice rust paint job.

So tempted to buy all comic and movie versions........ by no $$$ la.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Take my advice...get the ones which you like. You'll treasure them more than getting all to complete some so-called collection.

1:26 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg boots
ugg outlet
fitflops shoes
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ferragamo outlet
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops
giants jersey
michael kors uk

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home