http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year, my friends...well, not quite yet, but still, the holidays are here!

I haven't gone to shop for my new clothes yet. I have today to do it. Got some errands to run like paying ALL my bills and. With CNY looking and following the proverbial band-wagon, all debts must be settled before the Lunar new year.

Apart from Christmas, I look forward to celebrating CNY every year. It's one of those occasion on which one would actually be able to see and catch up with friends and relatives mostly. The rest of the year is just one big rat race and filled with many chance encounters with a horde of acquaintances, but come CNY, we get to reunite with our dearest ones!

Well, I am looking forward to tomorrow's reunion lunch AND dinner. What to do? My parents are divorced, so my sibling and I have to join both sides on separate times to partake in this inescapable event.

Anyway, for those who eats out most of the time, you may wanna try this new restaurant, at which, I've recently had the chance to sample the food. It's called Cubes Restaurant (click here), a "London Chinese" restaurant located in Jaya One, set against a modern day facade but serving aromatic contemporary and authentic chinese dishes. Particularly, I enjoyed the pork ribs and the homemade tofu. Their signature dish is the "London Aromatic Duck", something I've yet to savour. Also click on this link to check out some pictures of the place.

Labels: ,

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Chinese New Year Pete...

3:03 AM  
Blogger CFC said...

Happy Niu Year to you too, Peter.

So darn busy here. Thought I could just rest for a few days........

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home