http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: My Condolences

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Condolences

I dedicate this post to the family of dearly departed, Anthony Lau Lee Siong, who went up to the Lord on 28th July 2007.

I had the chance to met Asther's dad for first time, 2-3 years ago, when he briefly made a trip to KL. And then, another time several months later for dinner with Asther's family. He was a amusing man, who dabbled into politics-talk and insurance. I really enjoyed the few times we had chatting. I guess it's also novelty for me to talk to someone from Kuching. I don't know many people from East Malaysia, so I do relish getting a perspective of life over there. As events transpired, I was saddened when he suffered a stroke end of last year. I was more saddened when I learned of Uncle Lau's passing last Saturday.

I now take the remnants of the day to convey my deepest condolences to you, Asther Lau and family.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones during this time of loss.

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Unknown said...

"My thoughts are with you and your loved ones during this time of loss. "

As is mine...

'He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.'
- Antoine de Saint Éxupéry -

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Peter & Aindhy.

We're settling down slowly at home. Have been keeping busy & spending lots of time with mum. We know dad's in a better place now.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home