http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Day 5: Giraavaru Island

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 5: Giraavaru Island

August 30th. Just a day before this, I was encouraged by Aindhy's mum to go out of Male', since Ambe's wedding (which was held on the 31st of August in Male') would take up a lot of their (meaning, most of the ppl who knows me) time and it would not have been worth it for me to be there, since I've had yet to see the rest of the Maldives...basically, I was told that "you haven't seen the Maldives yet if you're stuck in the city"...in fact, Aindhy's mum suggested Meeru Island Resort, which she could have gotten free accommodation for me.....

Well, on this trip... "friends from home, away from home" was a new experience for me.. diving stories coming up soon...

4 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Oooohhh... can I get FREE accommodation to Meeru too??? Hehehe...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

can lar... you should go next year...i'm sure you'll find the crystal blue waters in the atolls a remarkable experience...Meeru looks good doesn't it...we could get a really good deal with this resort...the stay would be a good if you go for a couple of days...should island hope after that

9:56 PM  
Blogger Asther said...

See how lar... need to persuade Uncle first!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Incidentally, this day was also the day I had the opportunity to hitch a ride with Ambe to give out his wedding invitation cards to friends and relatives. Had also dropped into his tailor's shop top to collect his new suit for the occassion.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home