http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: 3rd place or bust!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

3rd place or bust!

Germany vs. Portugal... The hosts vs. the only team that made it to the quater finals who has not yet won the World Cup... IF Protugal beats Germany...

I wait... with bated breath... and there will, undoubtedly, be a LOT of hair pulling and squirming in my seat involved... WHO CARES ABOUT THE FINALS?!?!?... ok ok... I do too... but still...

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Peter said...

Hey Aindhy,
Looks like it's BUST... I think the Portuegese spirit just died after their defeat to France. Can't blame them though...
Well, there's always the 2010 World Cup to root for them...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe... yea I had a sneaky feeling when I wrote that one... well like I said... was good while it lasted... 2010... errr... maybe Japan are gonna shape up... or maybe Malaysia are gonna make it... I know... BIG maybe... still... look at this world cup... and where it's brought us...

Zizou... Bafoon... errr I meant Buffon... the stage is set... take a bow...

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home