http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Rise of the Pete

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rise of the Pete


Hello and Apa khabar!

This is my first posting on my first blog on the internet... Right now, you will only have a photo of me. Quite a handsome bloke, aren't I? (grin) As time goes by, this blog will grow into what i hope to be a trove of things I'd like to share with ALL who comes by.
" What lies before us and what lies behind us is not as important as what lies inside of us" Priscilla Alfred

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Hello HANDSOME!

Although I'm more used to calling you Bowling Ball or School Boy or simply Peter. Hehehe... ;)

Welcome to the blogging circle!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Mr Cheong...

Thanks for introing me to your blog. Good to keep tabs on you and see what you've been up to.

Sorry, been out of touch a lil' with you, as with Francis and Asther, but hope you can comprende the magnitude of wedding planning and house reno!

See you at our wedding in August, yea?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home