http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Much Ado About Nothing

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

As you can see by now.... one of my other keen interest is FOOD... seen here is John Alastair... a British- born chinese indulging on a pot of fugu... the deadly Japanese delight... puffer fish :) I was more risk averse than my adventurous friend. All I had was chicken teppan with japanese grain rice... Don't worry, my friend John survived that feast though.... although I think he's persona is somewhat altered and he now thinks he's from Alor Setar...






Ah... beneath the waves... that's where I want to be. On a serious note though, I would advise all divers and divers to be to keep to the rules and stick by the book. This sport, though really cool comes with its certain inherent dangers... at this point, my friend, John Alastair strayed away from the group, only to be found trying to molest a grouper... narcosis I think :) kidding...



Another thing... did I mention I was in the military... I'm part of an elite group of soldiers with the sole task of apprehending the world's most wanted women terrorists.... Seen here is what we call the "Blue Danube" :) just before I slit her throat. She might be petite and looks harmless, but she can snap me in two without a moment's notice. Actually she's one of the administration personnel in my office and she thought I'd look cool during one of the firm's trips...

3 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Ahem... is she single???

12:20 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

She got husband wan... but don't know the husband mind or not if try to tackle... he he he

11:41 PM  
Blogger anosh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home