http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: The Maldivian Encounter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Maldivian Encounter


Hello again...
Here are some of the pictures taken by yours truly of Aindhy, my good old buddy from the Republic of Maldives who came to crash in Malaysia in May 06 a couple of weeks. Aindhy was just exiting Wataniya Telekoms. Our friend is now serving in UNICEF.. Twas nice to having meet up with an old friend. As his blog (aindhy@blogspot.com) suggests... I was 'stalking' him with my camera... all for the sake of immortalizing the many facets of Aindhy. Actually, I just wanted to make a souvenier CD for him to take back to the islands... By the way, I will be there in August 06! More diving and sun-bathing... If I get lucky, I may just meet the girl of my dreams over there and marry her... after all, I am known to veer towards interracial relationships... Muhibbah... Aindhy would know that word...

Aindhy with the relegated backdrop of Ken Damansara Condominium... where I live. A home is whereever you can go to with people who are willing to put up with ya...

Oh yeah.... we caught MI 3. Btw...Aindhy's quite a movie critique...




May the Force... or Farce, in this case... Be With You!!! ")






These are Aindhy's acquisitions during his visit to Malaysia... mostly comics... or as Aindhy insists... "graphic novels"...







That's me (left from top), Aindhy, my brother Yu Kin and my mum... at dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse (about 3 minutes walk from my place), 2 days before Aindhy had to fly back to home...






Aindhy must be the only person I have observed who can SNORE..ZZZZZZzzzzzz whilst asleep on his chest with such an excessive desible range... suffice to say that I saw a lot of my room ceiling many nites than I did counting sheep.... baaaaa

8 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Wow!!! Maldive huh??? Can you put me in ur suitcase when you go? Then we can dive TOGETHER! Hehehe... ;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AYO! Pete so embarassing lah! You tell the whole M'sia that i snore one! AYAAA! Why you so lie that ah?!?!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OY Pete, bring LOTS of Fisherman's Friends - errr you know the flavour rite? heheheh... I still got what I brought over from M'sia... BUT I have a feeling I'll be out by end of August!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Sure buddy... definitely will remember the Fisherman's Friend -mint- eating Maldivian... Will bring you supply that would last you a year!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout. YOU'RE THE MAN!

12:21 AM  
Blogger anosh said...

شركة عزل خزانات جنوب الرياض
شركة عزل فوم غرب الرياض
شركة عزل حراري بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات غرب الرياض
شركة عزل بولي يوريثان بالرياض
شركة عزل فوم جنوب الرياض
شركة عزل فوم شمال الرياض
شركة عزل فوم شرق الرياض

5:27 AM  
Blogger anosh said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات ببريدة
شركة تنظيف مجالس ببريدة
شركة رش مبيدات حشرية ببريدة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض ببريدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببريدة
شركة تنظيف شقق ببريدة
شركة تنظيف ببريده
شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
شركة غسيل مجالس ببريده

5:29 AM  
Blogger menna said...

فرسان العرب
ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home